CompilerWorks’ Lineage model contains detailed information that answers key use cases covering attribute level column lineage, data governance, data discovery, data quality, data processing efficiency, and of course infosec compliance (PII tracking and management.)
You are a GUI developer who is excited to encapsulate and expose the information contained in the lineage model to intelligently address customer use cases in a self-explanatory user interface.
Our back end engineering team is very strong (our largest customers have built their own GUI on top of our lineage model.) We are now investing to build our own GUI to address the wider market. You will be the leader of this effort.
We are looking for GUI savants – with deep React experience who also understand/empathize with data processing users (engineers and analysts) in large enterprises. Ideally you would have some knowledge of Java backend systems.
- You have a natural flair for user experience and design language
- For you a strong UX must encapsulate both functionality and beauty
- Strong grasp of React
The Ideal Candidate
- You are receptive to feedback from both customers and the team
- Have excellent communication skills and experience in collaborative environments
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Always looking for opportunities to sharpen your skills
- You write understandable, testable code with an eye towards maintainability and scalability
- Excited to share your knowledge with your teammates
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com