You have one key deliverable – ensuring that our partners and (future) customers realize the value unleashed by CompilerWorks’ core technology. To do this you will grok the capabilities of our software and have the creativity to apply it in a diverse range of enterprise environments.
- Enabling both direct and indirect sales.
- Demonstrating the capabilities of our products to sophisticated engineering organizations.
- Solving problems in the field – inevitably users do not understand the details of their data processing issues. You will have to use our software to help them navigate this minefield.
- Be the technical face of CompilerWorks that quickly and easily articulates the value of CompilerWorks’ software.
- Broad knowledge of the Big Data, data warehouse and analytic space, including experience with legacy and cloud based data warehouse systems.
- Articulate the analytical ecosystem architectures and trends, and provide technical advice as a trusted advisor.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Awesome at dealing with customers.
- Independent (and self-starter.)
- You love hacking groovy configs and authoring yaml test cases:
- yaml test cases you author will drive the engineering team – in addition to the existing 300K+ test cases!
- The promise is you will never run into an issue that you author a yaml test case for again.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org